Fernanda Rita Machado Zignani, M.D. is a vascular surgeon, specialist in vascular diseases, who has a widly experience in the innovative CLaCS (Cryo-Laser and Cryo-Scleroterapy) technique.
This technique it’s a method used to treat some venous diseases, such as: varicose veins, reticular veins and microvarices (telangiectasias).
The technique was developed a few years ago by renowned PhD Kasuo Miyake.
The CLaCS method provides more comfort, and faster results than the traditional methods used for sclerotherapy. When compared to other alternatives, CLaCS has been shown to be advantageous in treatment of microvarices.
Right below there’s a list with some advantages of choosing CLaCS treatment:
• It provides more efficiency and accuracy;
• It provides less pain during treatment;
• It can be performed in a medical clinic (outpatient clinic), without hospitalization;
• It provides a brief return of the pacientes to their normal activities;
• It doesn’t restrict the patient’s physical activities;
It is also important to point out that in some cases, CLaCS can replace traditional surgery in the treatment of varicose veins.