We perform some treatments in the genital area, to minimize the symptoms and signs of this area.
Tipo de Procedimento: Important Medical Procedures
Fernanda Rita Machado Zignani, M.D. is a vascular surgeon, specialist in vascular diseases, who has a widly experience in the innovative CLaCS (Cryo-Laser and Cryo-Scleroterapy) technique. This technique it’s a […]
A necessary exam for the early diagnosis of certain types of skin cancer.
• A more accurate examination of skin lesions;
• Differential diagnosis of skin diseases and lesions;
• Early identification of risky signs;
• Diagnosis of different types of hair loss.
Dermoscopy is a painless means of more accurately evaluating some skin lesions, especially pigmented lesions, than clinical examination (simple visualization of the lesions).
• To clarify the benign or malign nature of a skin lesion;
• To stablish the diagnosis of skin lesions.
Biopsy is a procedure in which a small fragment of the skin, scalp or mucosa is removed for pathological analysis in order to diagnose a dermatological disease or tumor.